♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Travel itu perlu kannnn

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Thank's Google

Nak cutiiiiiiiii nak cutiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dengarlahhhhhhhh jeritan batinku....

Cewah! Sangat poyo mukadimah itu. Walhal dua bulan sekali I memang booking cuti. Wakakkaaaa. Tapi adilkan adik2?! U olls pun dapat cuti jugak kan kan. Sesama la kita cuti berasingan. Bila nak cuti sesama adik2? Nanti I tanya Puan Boss eh. I tau Puan Boss pun baca belog I ni. Peace Puan Boss. Hahaha

I nak cuti! I nak cuti..

Oke dah tidur! Good Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs