♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aduh sakitnya

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Thank's Google

Sudah lunch?

I sudah, makan roti. Itulah menu seharian I sewaktu bekerja. Kalau makan yang berat2 sikit, mahu tertidur depan laptop ni. Huhuu

Nak kata I ni stress takde la pulak. Nak kata I lasak tidur, entah la kurang pasti la cara I tidur. Mana nak sedar kalau tidur lena dan dengkur. Kadang2 dengkur tu I perasan. ye, I mengaku I cepat dengkur sebab itu yang kengkawan I selalu cakap T_T.

Bila dah begini, cara yang terbaik, tampal koyok. Ye, I suka main tampal2 sekarang ni. I elakkan makan pain killer. Ngeeeeee dah naik usia ni, kurangkan la makan ubat ubatan. Nanti da biasa makan pain killer, tak lut pulak kalau terjadinya perkara yang tak leh nak bau. Kalau leh bau takpe kan. Ngeeeeeeeeeee

Oke, back to work! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs