♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Migraine attack puff

السلام عليکم

Pepagi dah migraine. Mencik!

Migraine2 ni ditemani Adele kurang sikit sakit haha

Akan I cakap pasal Adele ni sampai I bosan.

Tak suka, tak leh buat apa, but I suka sangat.

Ngeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs