♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, August 20, 2009

WilL U AnSweR....?

People come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime……..

What dreams are these? Really, its such a simple obvious dream....to be a loving wife to a loving husband till death do us part. Surely, I understand that life will take us through unimaginable turmoils but shouldn't that actually reinforce the bond between us.

All I want to do is to love someone who loves me...to serve someone who serves me...to walk with someone who walks with me...and to die before my husband does so that I can go as a bride and not live as a widow. One doesnt need a degree to fulfill this dream.And yet, it all just broke down in various ways (reason) when the time (season) came.

Sure, we all come alone and will go alone. But all the events and relationships that takes place between birth and death, what do we learn? When the quotation below states "People come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person." Knowing what to do only comes when one has knowledge about it. How many people are actually knowledgable about life and living? When does this knowledge come? 30's...40's...50's...60's???

When a couple get married, they want their marriage to last a lifetime. And yet...and yet, what happens is contrary to that...promise of being together till death do us part. Why does that happen?

Who can tell what tomorrow will bring? I only know that today exists. So, what I do today matters most in any relationship!!!!!

P/S Pilihan ada ditangan anda....(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs