♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, May 25, 2009

haRi MinGGukU

Good Afternoon. Hehee sibuk sikit. So update pun da petang. Semalam aku tak kemana pun bangkit je tido da pukul 2.00petang. Mandi2 pergi cari makan. Settle makan pergi Subang Parade. Takde tujuan sebenarnyer... Terbeli la apa2 yang dirasa perlu walaupun tak plan. Singgah GIORDANO tempat KROL keje sementara tunggu JESZ balik keje. Heheheee... Pusing lagi satu Parade. Singgah MPH merehatkan otak dengan baca buku2 motivasi kat sana. Relax sikit... Past tu pusing GIANT KELANA JAYA plak. Cari barang. Balik je dari sana kepala da pening2. Tunggu KROL balik pasal dia janji nak masak nasi goreng. Nyum2... Makan2 terus tido...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sekian... Jumpa lagi DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA smile Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs