♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Malam MinGguKu

Morning... Memandangkan semalam ari sabtu, dan aku keje split time, jadi aku da buat appointment untuk jumpa ngan doctor gigi. Da lama sangat tak pergi dental. Malamnyer aku habis kerja pukul 8.00 malam. Awal bukan. Bos aku ada exam besok, so dia tutup klinik agak awal. Nak study katanyer. Dalam kepala otak aku ni, macam2 plan yang aku fikirkan pada mulanya tok malam ni. Nak pergi karaoke la, jalan2 tengok KL la. Yang best, JESZ siap bagitahu aku semalam nak pergi club. Tersengih je la aku. Sudahnyerr sampai aje aku kat umah aku membuta sampai pagi. Balas dendam pasal kelmarin tak cukup tido. Sori ye EJ.. Itu sahaja aktiviti malam minggu aku... Sekian.. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs