♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

StaFF bAru~WeLcoMe

Hari ni, ada dua budak baru masuk...
SITI n ERIN...
Dua2 datang dari SABAH...
Ada DIPLOMA IN NURSING...
Aku...
Agak SEGAN la pulak...
Pasal aku takde DIPLOMA macam diorang...
Macam korang2 yang membaca juga...
(-_-")
Takpe...
PENGALAMAN yang aku ada SANGAT BERHARGA...
Sampai aku boleh ketahap ini...
STUDY bila2 pun leh STUDYkan...
Antara READY atau pun tidak jew...

P/S Aku tak malu untuk mengatakan level aku takat SPM jew... (",)

2 comments:

  1. takpe...jgn malu2..sbb setiap hari kita pasti akn belajar bende2 baru...pengalaman2 baru..kalau nak dptkan pengiktirafan akademik, sy rs..dgn pengalaman awk..insyaallah awk bisa dptkannya...bila ada rezeki cuba la.. ok syg?

    ReplyDelete

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs