♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SiaPa iTu

Dia itu siapa
menyapu duka dlm jiwa? Dia itu siapa kikiskan lesu dalam kalbu? Dia itu siapa bukan milikku walau muncul selalu? Dia itu siapa menyahut khayalanku tanpa jemu? Dia itu siapa titipkan senyuman mesra dalam kabur senja? Dia itu siapa bila kelam muncul pula dalam diam? Dia itu siapa tak pernah hilang walau dihalang? ...Tuhanku! hanya padaMu yang SATU doaku moga dia tetap bersamaku dalam putaran waktu ketentuanMu agar bisa saling hargai jalinan ukkhuwah yang suci ini P/S Buat mereka yang mengenali aku. Aku sayang kamu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs