♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, July 17, 2010

يننالي اللهواينناءيلايهيروجياون

السلام عليکم
Terima panggilan dari Mama jam 6am

Mama "Pakcik Amat meninggal, jom balik kampung" 
Me "Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun bila meninggal" 
Mama "Pagi tadi pukul 5" 
Me "Tunggu kakak hanta kereta, kakak tak boleh nak balik sekali kerja. Malam nanti kakak balik" 

Dalam keadaan mamai YY bangun pergi ke bilik mandi, buang apa yang patut di buang (>__<). Sampai depan pintu untuk ke rumah MamaYY terlepas untuk gosok gigi, patah balik ke dalam gosok gigi dulu, kalau tak bau achemm hikhik. Bawa kereta dalam keadaan separuh sedar, Alhamdulillah, sampai di rumah Mama dengan selamatnya. Walau mata separuh tertutup.

Sampai rumah mama ayah bertanya 
Ayah "Tak balik ke..?" 
Me "Balik tapi lewat" 
Ayah "Tak apa la, asal balik" 

YY tahu Ayah bersedih .

~ MODE ; KELAM KABUT + NAK BALIK KAMPUNG ~

P/s Takziah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs