♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hari Ini...

السلام عليکم
Awal benar sampai kat klinik pagi ni. 8.41am dah ada kat dalam klinik. Eceli, mai awal2 nak pi bankin cheque, tetapi cheque itu telah ketinggalan di dalam klinik. Nah.. Terpaksala duduk dalam klinik diam dan mengonlinekan diri, sementara nak tunggu cik adik2 molek sampai.

Sesampainya mereka, menunggu kedatangan bos yang baru pulang da Bali. Dr B, bau angin Bali lah... Dan ini yang Yy dapat dari beliau...


Rasanya, dah banyak koleksi pemberian Dr B yang tidak terpakai. Tak tahu nak pakai time bila. Ahahahaa

Okey2 nak pergi bank.. Tatata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs