♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dia dapat ko...? Aku dapat jelous ngeh!

السلام عليکم
Alah2.. Bikin panas hati jerk, bila dok tengok mamat ni posing sakan dengan Blackberry Torch baru beliau. Perh, Yy yang dok berangan2 tak salah ni, leh bantai kutuk puji2an dalam hati. Argggh... Gane la ko leh dapat menatang tu mamat oi. Sesimple nak masak magie je aku tengok. Ngeh!

Apapun kata2 kutuk puji2an Yy kasi pada lu mamat. Tahniah anda berjaya yeahhha. Eceli, Yy tak pernah pun nah menjengah page mamat ni. Tapi, bila dia ngomen tang entry jerawat Yy tu, Yy jengah la page beliau. Balas membalas kunjungan kata orang.

Tetapi tangkap jelous lak bila bukak page beliau. Gggrrrrrrr


Dengan ini, Yy  minta izin dengan lu mamat, Yy  copy gambar lu untuk enty ni. Beliau yang ditengah itu oke.. 

Berminat nak tau, leh klik kat sini...


2 comments:

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs