♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, September 28, 2012

House Warming

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.


Yes! I am planning for it. Mula la nak listkan nama tetamu. List-list menu. List itu list ini. Banyaknya list. Nak jemput pun tak ramai kot. Ramai-ramai bikin kalut dan semak je, tak payah le kan.

Sudi-sudi la kiranya, tetamu I mai ke pondok baru I. Kena juga discuss dengan house mate. Kot la dia pun ada plan lain. Huhuu.

Boleh request tak, siapa yang mai umah tu bawa hadiah. Sebab, uolls pulang pun dengan buah tangan jugak. Kikiii

Monolog: Mengejar waktu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs