♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I lebih suka U fahamkan kata2 I di sudut yang positive

السلام عليکم
Selamat petang semua.

Tercari2 cerita I tak? Maaf la pada yang tercari2, I tak sempat nak buat auto-publish. Kekeriangan idea pun iye. Kesuntukan masa pun iye. Kepenatan pun iye jugak, penat dari bercamping tak sudah lagi. Iye, sengal2 badan makin terasa. Sakit2 badan I ni.


Thank's Google

Nah! Tiba2 la I bercakap pasal positive. Sebab I merasa perkara negative telah berlaku disebabkan oleh perkara2 yang buat I berfikiran negative. Faham dok ayat ni? Faham? Bagus! Oi negative pi jauh2. Kerana itu la I dok tepek quote kat atas. I harap, I dikelilingi orleh mereka2 yang positive. Tapi somehow I rasa masih ada yang negative. Open up your mind please, and I said to myself too.

Oke nak mandi bau achem r.. Sat lagi sambung celoteh! Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs