♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, February 17, 2012

INSOMIA :: I HATE YOU ::

السلام عليکم
Thank's Google
Insomnia is trouble falling asleep or staying asleep through the night.

Selamat hari Jumaat U olls. So color full  today eh.. Macam I juga, warna terang I pakai hari ni.

Awatnya I tepek gambar diatas tu. Hah! Tu la masalah I sekarang ni. Susah na nak tidur. Kalau tertidur pun, 2jam terbangun dan lelap dan terbangun dan terlelap. Eh apa kes!!!

Geram juga kalau bila otak da penat, badan dah letih bila nak tidur, tak boleh nak tidur! Ayooooo. Nak kat I berubah cara pemakanan tidak la pulak. Nak kata I stop taking all my vitamins pun tidak. Jadi apa la puncanya? Ada masalah? I rasa tak ada masalah, semua pun okay dan masih dalam kawalan. Amin.

Kurang exercise mungkin. Kena workout lebih kot! Baik laaa

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs