♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cik N jumpa Cik Gyena

Ahad yang lepas, dengan tak sengajanya (leh tak aku tulis macam ni), aku jumpa dengan Cik Gyena. Selalunya, aku jumpa dia dalam FB, YM, n BLOG. Maklum la kan, Cik Gyena ni juga yang banyak mengajar aku tentang selok belok berbelog. Maklum la, aku ni SLOW. Kesabarannya, mengajar aku yang lemmmbs ni, buat aku tabik spring kat dia. Statement aku ni, bukan statement bodek eh, tak kenal maka tak cinta. Dah kenal, baru tahu hati budinya. Tak gitu... Kikikiii

Gyena n Me

Mana kitorang pergi sebenarnya...? Tunggu... Aku akan hapdate kemudian. Pasal ada kerja yang perlu aku bereskan...

P/s Chayok2...

4 comments:

  1. bakal graduate ~ insyaallah memahami

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak kenal maka x leh ngumpat lah cik noryn...hahhaha...fuhh best ada special N3 for me..tetiba mcm poyos kejap...janji happy kan..??? kerja gila

    ReplyDelete
  3. gyena ~ kahkah... poyo kejap xpe.. jgn selamanya

    ReplyDelete

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs