♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Marah!

السلام عليکم
Hello Darlings,

Mama pesan, jangan nak mengamuk2 tak pasal2 waktu pagi. Tapi itulah habit yang sentiasa terjadi kat Boss I ni. Aiyak! I paling la tak suka pagi2 nak melantun tak pasal.

Bukan I tak mahu buat apa yang dah dipesan. Masalahnya I menunggu material untuk menyiapkan pesanan tersebut. Ada material tu, sure I dah siap2 buat. Takde material tun, macam mana I nak buat. Detail dah I dapat, idea pun ada. Tak guna kalau material tak ada. Bantai geleng2 pala siap jeling dengan I. Pergh menusuk jelingan tu. Well, she's the Boss, what can I do. Just smile.

Tak pasal2 adik2 I dengar bebelan I. And now, blog I jadi tempat lepas geram. Terus jadi malas+marah sekarang ni! Herm

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs