♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oit!

السلام عليکم
Holla Darlings ,

My Blacky (BB) link dengan email I. Setiap email yang masuk, atau apa2 link I da set kan dalam Blacky, I akan tau on the spot. Sendiri explore la kalau mau lebih mudahkan. Genius yang kelembapan itulah I hahaa.

Tengtiba sampai satu email yang boleh diterima lawaknya. Masalahnya email tu dari seseorang yang I rasa tak perlu kewujudannya dalam hidup I. Sangat tak perlu. I ulang lagi, sangat tidak perlu. Selama ni, tak pula ada apa2 email dari beliau, tiba2 muncul plak email beliau kenapa. Random forward? Banyak lagi email lain yang boleh diforward. Bukan I, I tak nak.

Sakit hati tahap babun, nah! Perasaan yang tersimpan tebal2 rasanya. Sukar nak luah bab2 ni. Sendiri fikir la kan. I kalau dah sakit hati, I tak jaga feeling orang lain.

Well, now I dah open my baby blog. Takde nak private2. Buat apa I nak privatekan. Orang tetap kepoh juga hal I, walau I tak kepoh hal orang. Ngeh! Super glamour I dengan cerita yang tak sahih. Huhuu

Okey la, nak tidur. Night darlings!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs