♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, December 21, 2009

MelamPau SunggUh

Hari ini BOSS aku tak masuk...
Ada hal keluarga...
Jadi agak FREE giler...
Kesempatan ini...
Aku dok menyinggah BLOG2 orang lain...
Baca2 CERITA orang2 lain...
Dalam pada FREE2 ni...
Adalak yang keluar MENGULAR...
Katanya "Jc kuar PERGI BANK SEKEJAP Kak Ryn, Mama tunggu luar"...
Aku terus TENGOK jam...
BELUM pun pukul 11 pagi...
Takpe RELAX lagi...
PUKUL 5.00ptg...
TAK MUNCUL2 EH...
Aku dapat SMS...
"Sorry Kak Ryn PUNCH untuk Jc, stuck kat KL JAMMED"
S**T...
Aku BERMAKI HAMUN kat sini...
Huh... MENGALAHKAN senior lak...
TAK SALAH TERUS TERANGKAN...

P/S Lagak macam orang lama lak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs