♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Saman = Aduh

السلام عليکم
Erk.. Tergerak pulak nak check saman. Sekali check menggigil jari2 munggilku. Huhuu

BERIKUT ADALAH SENARAI SAMAN SEHINGGA 16/02/2011

POLIS: WSW1081 Saman 1 29/08/2010 06:00:00 PM PUTRAJAYA LARANG LETAK KENDERAAN RM 30    1-DG452970
Penjelasan ~ yang ni memang salah la kan, sesuka hati main park kereta. ingat lepas, tapi kena tangkap jugak

POLIS: WSW1081 Saman 2 05/02/2011 05:00:00 AM KUALA LUMPUR TIADA LESEN MEMANDU RM 300 TIADA PERLINDUNGAN INSURAN RM 300  2-AJ979768
Penjelasan~ kalau yang ini memang sah2 la kerja orang yang takde lesen

Jadi apa nak komen? Bayo je r.. Ahahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs