♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Surprise!!!!

Assalamualikum, Salam Sejahtera.


.: Credit untuk B'Jewel Cuppies :.

Million thanks to Rose, atas design yang superp ini. Berkat dari kreativiti beliau, dan hasil perbincangan setengah hari, inilah hasilnya. Sorry la eh, I banyak songgeh waktu berbincang hehehee.

Komen Puan Boss :.

"Adoi, ada naga, ada family, ada pills, stethoscope, thermometer. So creative la. Mana dia dapat idea nak buat benda ni semua. Sayangnyaaa nak makan. Tapi kena makan baru tahu rasanya. Mmmm not too sweet just nice. Ryn, keep the contact"  

Keterujaan beliau terserlah bila melihat cup cakes ni. Small celebrations on her birthday. Yang ke berapa? Eh tak payah la nak kasi tau umur. Next year I kasi tahu k.

Terima kasih juga buat Bamz Angels, yang sudi share2 dengan I. Tiap2 tahun pun begitu kan. Cuma last minit planning aje.

Oke bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs