♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, July 29, 2011

Love KK

السلام عليکم

Holla..

Sekarang I dah sampai Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Journey yang memang dah lama plan dengan SDF. Berkat kesabaran dan juga pengumpulan duit selama berbulan2, sampai juga. Ahaks! Miss moment with SDF.

Pengalaman pertama, sure cerita pasal makan. Kelaparan, Pasar Philipine diredah. Makanan sorang leh makan tiga orang. Giler penuh piring! Wow.. Tertanya2 juga orang Sabah memang suka makan banyak agaknya. Tapi, orang2 sini tak gemok! Mana tak tertanya2kan.

Makan sudah. Time untuk excersice! Pilihan yang ada gym dan juga swimming pool. I pilih swim dari gym. Puas mandi, ready untuk dinner pulak.

Dinner pilihan, seafood! Tu yang orang2 kata kalau datang Sabah, makan la sampai muak seafood! Murah dan berbaloi katanya!

Dah kenyang, persediakan untuk esok. Sandwich! Ya, takut lapar bila kat pulau esok. Huhuu semangat.

Okey la nak tidur. Esok kena bangun pukul 5pagi. Night semenanjung zzzzzz

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs