♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cara update BLOG guna Blackberry/Smartphones

 السلام عليکم

Mudah pantas dan cepat. Ikuti cara2nya ye..

Dashboard > Setting > Email&Mobile > Posting Options > Email Posting Address > [disini, yu all letak la nama blog yu all yang senang yu all ingat, tapi orang lain tak leh tahu wakaka] > Publish email immediately [atau yu all boleh pilih, ada tiga optionkan] > SAVE SETTING [tak save memang tak jadi la]

Kemudian kat Blackberry yu all, cari contact dan create la contact untuk blog tadi. Bila da create buat percubaan pertama la kan. Macam mana lak tu..

Blog name > Compose Email > SEND

Nak tau jadi ke tak jadi, buka la blog yu all plak. Itu sahaja. Senangkan!

Sharing is caring!

Well, walau i lambat nak tau akan kecangihan ni, I buat juga. Dari berupdate blog pakai laptop, tapi via Blackberry. Macam mana tu? Ngeh!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs