♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Red Velvet Cake

السلام عليکم

Sejak seminggu ni I terlalu teringin la nak buat kek. Bila I nampak picture kek merah dari wall FB kawan I, terus teruja nak buat. Terkinja2 la I merewang mencari barang yang diperlukan. Dah lama sangat I tak buat kek. Sejak mula balik skill yang terperam raya yang lepas, asyik tu la teriang2 nak buat lagi lagi dan lagi. Dan hasilnya



Nah resepi!


Mixture A
- 250 grams sifted cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 grams cocoa Powder

Mixture B
- 113 grams butter
- 300 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Essence

Mixture C
- Buttermilk: 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 245 grams milk Stir 5 to 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring

Mixture D
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda

STEPS:
1) Preheat oven 175 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes
2) In mixing bowl prepare Mixture A and sift.
3) In mixer bowl, prepare Mixture B. Beat butter for 1 to 2 minutes. Add sugar and beat for 2 to 3 minutes. Later, add egg one by one. Beat well and add vanilla essence at the end.
4) In bowl, whisk buttermilk with red food coloring. Buttermilk needs to be prepared earlier and stir for 10 to 15 minutes.
5) In low speed mixer add half of Mixture A, followed by Mixture C and later another half of Mixture A into Mixture B.
6) In small cup, prepare Mixture D and add into Mixture B.
7) Grease baking pan and cut parchment paper accordingly.
8) Set to oven at 175 degrees Celcius for 40 minutes.



Million thanks to NHH for the recipe ;)


Komen ; Semanis Cik yang membuatnya Hahahhaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs