♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, October 21, 2011

In Advance

السلام عليکم

Hi,

Sihat semua..? Alhamdulillah sihat. Bersyukur diberi kesihatan yang sempurna. Amin. Dah lama I tak update cerita hidup I dalam blog ni. Nak buat macam mana kan, commitment kerja yang sangat2 memerlukan I. Pun begitu, sekali sekala I jengah juga blog I, kot2 ada jejakan dari kawan2 yang suka singgah blog I yang simple sangat ni. Ada ke...?? Ada la kot. Syok sendiri gitu.

Nothing much to share. Cuma I baru dapatkan 'hadiah' untuk diri I sendiri. Self treatment in advance gitu kata tajuk kat atas tu kan. Walaupun gadget ni dah lama, as I pun baru dapat kereta (not say baru, lama la gak) and yet, belum tau jalan2 kat KL ni (even thou I orang KL). I rasa patut la I grab sebiji untuk diri I.

Orang lain sibuk dengan gadget yang lain, tapi I sibuk nak ni. Suka lah duit I apa. Ahahaha! Memperkenalkan.. My new gadget Baby Gogopal aka Baby G (kasi nama glamour sikit)..

Okey yunk! Stop disini, jumpa lagi

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs