♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nooooooo....!!!

السلام عليکم
Terasa girang dihati. Yabedabeduuuuu harus la ceria2 di bagi hari bukan. Yeah! Semangat yang perlu terus ada. Apa..? U olls kata Yy senget..? Ngeh! Sampai hati U olls kan.. Kejam2. Well, Yy happy dengan cara Yy. Tidak menganggu gugat sesiapa pun. Terasa terganggu ke..? Jap2 fikir2... Tak kot, pasal Yy happy dengan diri Yy sendiri. Me, myself n I. Boleh Yy berkata begitu..? Sure boleh, kerana ini kata2 Yy bukan U olls wahahha..

Stop2... Disebalik keriangan yang melampau ni. Sebenarnya ada duka. Sooob Sooob Soooob. Mula la nak minta simpati kan. WaaaaaWaaaaa. Sedih T_T

Bila terbaca N3 princessredbloodsnow tentang cincin pertunangan beliau yang kehilangan permata itu, Yy terus tercari2 cincin white gold Yy, yang dihadiahkan oleh Dr BReview kat sini. Sudahnya... Ini yang Yy dapat.


Tak perlu la Yy nak terangkan apa perasaan Yy sekarang. Yy sure U olls leh faham T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs