♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm TIRED

السلام عليکم
Dikhabarkan Ayah boleh kuar petang nanti. Jadi Yy masih lagi on stanby buat Mama. Siapa lagi nak runner untuk family kalau bukan Yy. Biarpun Yy bukannya reti sangat jalan kat KL [bertahun2 duduk pun memang buta jalan]. Disebabkan ikut kata hati yang main redah je, ngeh2 boleh la tahu jalan2 kat KL ni. Wihuuu

Kenapa dengan ayah Yy..? Nah kasi remind.. Again ~ Ayah tak sihat...

Tak sabar nak tunggu tengahari. Nak juga tahu apa kata doctor... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs