♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, October 18, 2010

Jatuh Cinta.. Wow

السلام عليکم
Lain macam je tajuk Yy ni "Jatuh Cinta". Yy jatuh cinta ke? Hohooo. Benarkah..? Mungkin ye mungkin juga tidak. Hanya Allah je tau kesahihannya. Yang pasti, tidak semestinya jatuh cinta dengan manusia, kadang2 jatuh cinta dengan harta benda, budi bahasa, dan sewaktu dengannya. 

Bila suka, tersengih2 macam kerang busuk. Bila tengok je, malu2 anjing. Bila bercakap je sengan2 silu. Ceh.. Geli lak bila dok cerita pasal jatuh cinta ni. Hahhaa.. Yy bukan manusia romantik. Jadi itu la hakikatnya bila berlakunya keadaan jatuh menjatuh ni. Tapi kan, bila berlakunya keadaan begini, masih geli tak Yy..? 



Hahhaaha tunggu dan lihat aje la

P/s lalalaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs