♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, June 28, 2010

Puasa

السلام عليکم
Chak... Morning penjengah2 blog YY (yenyen), eh ada ke penjengah harian..? Ada atau tidak, kurang la pasti kan, tapi YY boleh nampak dari trafic YY kat bawah tu. Mmm ada la beberapa hikhik. Ya, seperti yang dilihat, blog YY ni bukan la cantik seperti blog blogger2 yang lain. Tapi, YY cuba juga untuk lakukan yang tercantek. Ewahhh usaha tangga kejayaan okay YY (",)


Pejam celik, pejam celik, hari ni sudah 15 Rejab 1431. Beberapa bulan lagi masuk la Ramadhan. Untuk pengetahuan, hari ni YY puasa, untuk mengantikan puasa tahun lepas. Biasa la, nama pun perempuan mesti ada yang tertinggal. Kalau dapat FULL, satu bonus (",). Korang2 dah ganti ker..? Sudah..? Bagus alhamdulillah. Pada yang belum mari la bersama2 ganti puasa. 

P/s Target nak puasa sampai Ramadhan hehhee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs